mercredi 4 janvier 2012

Letter from Minister of Norway about the end of 21 December 2012

 


The following is a translation of a document that was published (there is a little over a year) on the site of Project Camelot. Project Camelot, the recall, is dedicated to the production of a documentary that should bring together the different points of view on the positive or alarmist projections, by 2012 and beyond.
The author is a Norwegian politician and would have sent us pictures which can be seen with Prime Minister of Norway.

"I am a Norwegian politician. I have to say is that we will see great difficulties between 2008 and 2012.Le Norwegian government built more bases and underground bunkers. When asked what they do, the answer is that it is designed to protect the people of Norway. When I asked what was the date of completion, it said, "before 2011".
Israel and several other countries do the same.

As proof of what I say, I send you pictures where I am in the company of all Prime Ministers and ministers I met and with whom I am related. They are all aware of what is happening, but they do not want to create panic by alerting the public.
Planet X is approaching, and Norway has begun to store food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the Arctic, with the help of the United States and Europe, and a throughout Norway. It is only a question of saving the elites in power and those who can help rebuild: doctors, scientists, etc ... In my case, I already know that I will by 2012 reach the region Mosjøen, where an underground military installation. The place is divided into sectors, red, blue and green. The Norwegian army has already established its markings, and a long time ago that the camps were to be abandoned établis.Ceux surface perish without assistance. The plan is to secure 2 million Norwegians, the rest will die. This means that 2 million 600 thousand people will be left behind.

All areas are interconnected by tunnels and rail vehicles are used to connect areas of survival. Huge doors were installed to compartmentalize, so that areas can be independent.
I am very affected. Sometimes I cry with others that know that many people learn too late the new, and we can no longer do anything for them. The government has lied to the public since 1983. The main Norwegian politicians are aware, but few are willing to go public - because they fear being denied boarding rail vehicles the NOAH 12, which would lead them to safety.
The fact to talk about them and condemn to certain death. Personally, I expect nothing more of life. Mankind must survive and the species must continue. People must be informed.

All governments are aware of the world, and they act as fatalistic. To those who are willing to do something, I would recommend to find a place on high ground and look for caves to store food in cans, enough for five years, and water quantity for the first time. Of pilulles against the effects of radiation and survival suits would also be useful if their budget allows.

For the last time, I pray God to help us ... but God will not help. Only individuals can make a difference. Wake up, emergency ...!
I could write under another identity, but I'm not afraid of anything. When you know certain things, you become invincible and nothing can reach you, because we know that the end is near.

I assure you 100% that something will happen. We have four years to prepare for the exit route. Get weapons, and form groups to survive, find a place where you will be safe with food reserves.

You can ask me questions, I will answer according to what I know in relation to the Norwegian situation. Look around you: everywhere it is built underground bases and bunkers. Open your eyes. Ask the governments what they are being built, and they'll say, "Oh, these are just food stocks." They will reassure you with lies ..

You can also see traces of the presence alienates, and I often see the Norwegian elite politicians do not behave as they claim. They are controlled in their every thought and everything they say they are dictated. It's easy for me to see through their games. It can be seen in their eyes and in their heads.

Remember that the first hit in 2012 will be city dwellers. After that, the army will launch purges against the survivors, and being allowed to shoot those who resist the internment camps, where everyone will be assigned a number and a brand.

I see that you speak of Benazir Bhutto on your website. His death was tragic. I met her, as you can see from the pictures. You will also see that I have spoken with a number of other politicians and public officials at international.Le ignore what is going to end, because the government wants to avoid widespread panic. Everything should happen smoothly, and suddenly the government is gone.

My advice is: be on your guard. Take precautions to protect your family. Be supportive. Work together to find solutions to all problems you will face.

Sincerely.

(The name and proof of identity was provided.) "

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire